Flexible Warehouse Operative - Freezer - Double Days Full-time JobOct 1st, 2022 at 14:17 Manufacturing and Warehouse Doncaster 103 views Reference: 241
As a Warehouse Operative in one of our Distribution Centres, you’ll be helping by assembling to get the right products, picked and delivered on time for our stores and then will go on shelves for our customers.
Whether you are looking for job flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
|Days||From time||To time|
You will be responsible for
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled accurately
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are taken care of safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Taking ownership for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Working both independently and as part of a team
You will need
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in an encouraging team.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- Be happy to go that extra mile.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join ‘Buy As You Earn’ and ‘Save As You Earn’ after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four-day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco Bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform provided
Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges.
Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners